Many tourists come to St. Petersburg by Sea and we organize excursions for passengers of Cruise Lines and Ferries in St. Petersburg. As you know, If you are traveling to St. Petersburg on a cruise ship or on ferries, you don’t need a visa to move around city for up to 72 hours (on the condition that you are sleeping on the ship and are accompanied by an authorized tour guide). And our company gladly organize tours of your interest and budget. Now we offer you 2-days shore tour for passengers of Cruise Lines and Ferries:
- Meet you at the terminal;
- Bus sightseeing tour with stops at the Spit of the Basil Island, Peter and Poul Fortress, the house of Peter the Great, war cruiser Aurora, Kirochnaya Str., Suvorovsky Str., Nevsky Prospect, Winter Palace (2 hrs);
- Excursion to the St. Isaac’s Cathedral (1 hr);
- Lunch (1 hr);
- Excursion to Peter and Poul Fortress (1,5 hrs);
- Walk excursion to Bronze Horseman, Admiralty, Palace Square, the Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood ( the spot where the tsar Alexander II was assassinated) (1 hr);
- Faberge Museum of jewelry and art. The most valuable items in the Museum is collection of the nine Imperial Easter Eggs created by Fabergé for the last two Russia emperors (1,5 hrs);
- Free time for shopping;
- Back to ship.
Or you can tailor your own tour upon your interest and budget.