Short 2-days tour to St. Petersburg (2 days and one night included accommodation) during which, you will visit all major tourist attractions of the city, famous Palaces, art museums, take a walk along the old streets of the city. Spring and summer brings to life beautiful gardens with numerous fountains and scent of flowers. For this period boat trips on channels of St. Petersburg and interesting performances will add attractiveness to your tour.
The schedule of the tour could be discussed and changed up to your interest and budget. We present an our optimal plan for the tour:
- Arrival, transfer to a hotel
- City highlights tour including photo stops at Spit of St. Basil Island than excursion to Peter and Paul Fortress (3-3,5 hrs)
- Excursion to the Church of the Savior on Blood (1 hrs)
- The Hermitage or the Russian State Museum tour (2-3 hrs)
- Free time to enjoy night city or night boat trip along channels of the city
- Back to the hotel
- Bus tour to Catherina the Great Palace in Tsarskoe Selo, where you discover the secrets of the mysterious Amber Room, breath the atmosphere of gala balls and masquerades in the gorgeous palace halls, watch a spectacular work of Russian gardening art of the 18th and 19th centuries. OR bus tour to Peterhoff to enjoy Grand Palace and Lower Gardens with majestic fountains, among them famous “Samson”, and garden decorations (5-6 hrs)
- Depends of your time and interest, excursion to St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Transfer and departure.