During this city sightseeing walking tour you will see major attractions of the city center of St. Petersburg.
- We will start from Gostiny Dvor, see the tower of city Duma,
- walk to Mikhailovski Garden, where we find buldings of Academic Philharmonia, Mikhailovsky Theater, and State Russian Museum.
- Then we walk along Engineering street to enjoy view of Ciniselli Circus building and Mikhailovsky (Engineering) Castle – a former residence of the Emperor Paul I.
- Summer Garden will be our next stop to see beautiful statues and fountains, we can stop for a rest there and have some tea or coffee.
- On the way back we will cross Mikhailovsky garden and enjoy the view of the Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood ( the spot where the tsar Alexander II was assassinated). We can have a stop for a coffee brake or even lunch there.
- Then we walk across Konushennaya Square, and go along the Moika river embankment to the Palace Square with its Triumphal Arch and the Winter Palace.
- On the Admiralty embankment we will enjoy the view on the buildings across the Neva river – Peter and Paul fortress, Kunstkamera, Menshikov’s Palace.
- Along the Admiralty embankment we will go to the Bronze Horseman – the monument of Peter the Great, and then enjoy the view of the St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- On the way back to the Nevsky prospect we can walk or use the public transport. Then we will see the Kazan Cathedral.
The tour will take around 4 hrs and distance around 7-8 km. We can cut the tour if you ask for it.