Welcome to Nizhni Novgorod!
Welcome to the city of Nizhny Novgorod, the fifth largest city in Russia. The city was founded in 1221 at the confluence of the Volga and Oka rivers. Nizhny Novgorod is one of the most beautiful cities in Russia
Nizhni Novgorod included in the UNESKO list as a most important cultural city in the World. City was founded in 18 century as an important fortress and for many years become a rich flourishing city with merchant traditions. Everything around you is breathing history.
- Arrival, meeting and greeting
- Transfer to park-hotel “Kulibin” 5-stars, located in the historical center of the city
- Dinner in the gastronomic restaurant “De Kas”.
- After breakfast, you will meet your guide in the hotel lobby and head for merchant residences. During the excursion, you will take a walk along the main street of Nizhny Novgorod and have a guided tour inside the Kremlin.
- Afterwards you will go for lunch at a traditional Russian restaurant “Traktir”. After lunch you will have free time till supper. At your free time you will be able to get some great advice from the manager regarding interesting places to visit.
- You will have dinner at a restaurant of northern cuisine “Expedition”.
- Travel on the highest cable car in Europe.
- After Travel you will take the highest ropeway in Europe, it joins Nizhny Novgorod with the town of Bor. After that you will go to Gorodets to visit the museum of samovars where traditional drink tasting will take place. Then you will participate in a pryanik decorating masterclass. Pryanik is a traditional in a pryanik decorating masterclass. Pryanik is a traditional Russian spice cookie. Lunch will be arranged in traditional Gorodets style
- Lunch in traditional Gorodets style.
- Return to Nizhny Novgorod.
- After returning to Nizhny Novgorod you will have time to prepare for the ball (costume, dress, coiffure, make up). You will go to the residence of the 19th century which belonged to a major moneylender M.G.Rukavishnikov.
- Musical accompaniment, professional dancers and many other details will take you back to the epoch of Russian balls.
- the buffet in the manor
- After breakfast you will take an unforgettable trip to Peshelan museum of mining and geology. On the way to the museum the guide will tell you about the history of the museum, interesting facts about mining and much more. Upon arrival each participant of the group will have a miner jacket, a hard hat, a flashlight like a real miner
- The road is very uneven, the temperature is only about +5º C. The road is very uneven, the temperature is only about +5º C.
- After the excursion real miners will have lunch at the restaurant “Afonya”.
- Free time
- After the trip you will have free time. At 20:00 the group will have dinner at the Georgian restaurant “Khachapuri”.
- .After breakfast you will go to the «Nizhny Novgorod Ring» racing circuit, also known as NRING Circuit. You will participate in a real auto racing.
- After returning to Nizhny Novgorod you will have lunch at the restaurant of Ukrainian cuisine “Korchma”.
- After lunch the group will visit GAZ (Gorkovsky Avtomobilny Zavod, it means Gorky automobile plant). The guide will tell you about its importance for the national economy. You will see rare and unique automobiles.
- After that you will have dinner at the German restaurant “Pirushka u Gansa”.
- After breakfast be prepared to visit a traditional Russian banya complex. A billiard room, a large summer terrace with a panoramic view on the Volga river, a Russian steam room with a pool, a font, a bucket for affusions, an outdoor ofuro bathtub, massage and banya procedures are at your disposal.
- Traditional Russian bath lunch.
- Free time.
- In the evening you will have dinner by Vitaly Mikhailov, the chef of “De Kas”, the best classic restaurant of 2017.
- Transfer and departure
Visas, medical insurance and trip to Nizhni Novgorod not included in the price, but could be booked by our managers.
* Any changes could be discussed upon request.