Make yourself a gift – 5 day tour to St. Petersburg! Northern capital of Russia has many fabulous tourist attractions, you will never forget its beauty and monumental sight. We offer you marvelous and not expensive tour that will take 5 days and 4 nights. During the tour, you will visit all major tourist attractions of the city, famous Palaces, art museums, could visit ballet or opera, take a walk along the old streets.
You are welcome to visit St. Petersburg in any season of the year, each season is beautiful. Autumn or winter seasons are the time to discover gorgeous Palaces, Cathedrals, and art museums. Their interiors and art collections will amuse you. Our certified guides will dip you in the atmosphere of Romanov’s magnificent epoch. You could also enjoy concerts in your choice.
Spring and summer brings to life beautiful gardens with numerous fountains and scent of flowers. For this period boat trips on channels of St. Petersburg and interesting performances will add attractiveness to your tour.
The schedule of the tour could be discussed and changed up to your interest and budget. We present an our optimal plan for the tour:
- Arrival airport/railway/ferry, meeting and greeting, transfer to your chosen accommodation
- Bus/car city tour around historical center of St. Petersburg, you will see more than 30 Palaces XVIII-XIX centuries.
- Excursion to Shuvalovsky or Yusupovsky Palaces
- Free time,
- Bus tour (5 hrs) to Great Peterhof Palace along old Peterhof road. Excursion to Great Peterhof Palace, visiting Lower park with its gorgeous fountains (working from May till October).
- Visit Faberge Museum with its art collection of masterpieces of jewelry. You will see the famous nine Imperial Easter Eggs created by Fabergé for the last two Russian emperors.
- Evening time you could enjoy concerts, shopping or just walking on the streets of the city
- Bus city tour
- Excursion to Peter and Paul Fortress, the heart of St. Petersburg, where the city started
- Bus tour “Night Petersburg”, you will see lights of bridges, Cathedrals, Palaces, and streets. In the summer time you will see the opening up bridges
- Bus tour to Tcarskoe Selo to visit Catherine the Great Palace with its marvelous Amber room, Pavlovsky Palace and Gymnasia where Russian poet Pushkin studied, park
- Evening time: Ballet, opera in Mariinsky Theater or interactive performance about myths and legends of Petersburg “Horrors of Petersburg”.
- Excursion to the Hermitage which is the top museums in the World with its huge collection of art from ancient time to 21 century.
- Excursion to the State Russian Museum or Kunstkamera.
- Transfer to airport/railway/ferry
All details you can get from our managers by emails (preferable) or phone on our site.