Duration: 3 days excursion (around 6 hrs each day) discovering Palaces, Cathedrals, and Museums of St. Petersburg. You can order any one day separately.
Price: 165 Euro 3 day or from 50 euro one day excursion per tourist including entrance tickets.
Palaces of Saint-Petersburg are something extraordinary, they are masterpieces of architecture with fabulous interiors. Some of them have its own art exhibitions as, for example, Menshikov Palace is a branch of the Hermitage Museum with a collection of Russian art of the late 17th-early 18th century. You can order 3 days excursion (165 Euro) or just one day excursion. During excursion you will enjoy to see:
Day 1 (duration 5 hrs, price 55 euro)
- majestic Winter Palace (the Hermitage) with its collection of art (2,5 hrs);
- art collection in General Staff Building (1,5 hrs);
- St. Isaak’s Cathedral (1 hr);
Day 2 (duration 6 hrs, price 50 euro)
- the State Russian Museum (2 hrs);
- St. Mikhael’s Castle (1 hr);
- Marble Palace (1 hr);
- Stroganov Palace (1hr);
Day 3 (duration 4,5 hrs, price 60 euro)
- Shuvalov Palace and Faberge Museum of jewelry and art (1,5 hrs);
- discover the story about Grigory Rasputin assassination in Yusupov Palace (2hrs)
You will know interesting stories about owners of the Palaces with certify guide and discover some art collection.