Sochi tour Nature Lovers takes you through the most significant cultural and historical places at the city center of Sochi, including the Winter Theatre, the Cannon and Anchor Monument, Pushkin’s Library, the Art Square, the Tree of Friendship Orchard and Museum. During a hiking part of our journey we’ll walk from an observation tower at the Akhun Mountain to the Agura Waterfalls.
Let’s have an exciting tour beginning at the city center of Sochi, where we’ll have a small promenade along the Black Sea and explore some historical landmarks.
Then you’ll see a peculiar symbol of piece, friendship and fraternity between people, as well as unique monument of scientific achivement – the Tree of Friendship. Could you imagine a collection of 45 different types of citrus fruit grafted on one tree? The branches of this Tree have grown from the buds, grafted by people of 167 countries. Visiting the Tree of Friendship Orchard and Museum, you have a round the world trip.
A panoramic view of the Black Sea, the Caucasus Mountains and the Olympic Park from the observation tower at the Akhun Mountains takes your breath away.
Now ready for 2, 5 km walk that will take us to the Agura waterfalls? There we can swim, rest and have a picnic admiring the grandeur of nature?
– Small promenade at the city center of Sochi
– Transfer to the Tree of Friendship place
– Exploring the Tree of Friendship Orchard and Museum
– Going up to the Akhun Mountain to explore a picturesque view from the observation tower
– Lunch & Drinking (if you have a desire to try Caucasian Cuisine and Russian drinks)
– Possible shopping
– Hiking to the Agura Waterfalls
– Swimming (if you’re fine to swim in a mountain river) and having a picnic
– Getting back to the cityWe are open to your wishes! We offer you as well tours Olympic Sochi and Historical Sochi.